Monday, February 28, 2011

W is for Family!

BBQ joint with Nonno
 The girl's got the power!
 These are a few of Daddy's favorite things....
 Sleeping
 Auntie Chris looks silly!
 Making myself at home in the carseat
 Getting some rest at Auntie Kristi's house
 Aunt Jen's got me!
 Why are all these people blubbering around me?
 The finer things in life
 Family
 Thanks for the 9mo PJs, Kristi.  Good thing I picked them up at 4 months...  I'm as big as Grandpa Jim's fish!
 Uncle Doggie finally found someone who will play with him
 Playing with my Daddy

 Taking a hike in the bitter TN cold and dragging Mommy behind


 I've got him wrapped around my little finger!  Must be the chin...

 Happy 82nd Birthday Great Grandpa Jim!
 Watch out, folks, I'm outta here!


Oh, Waitress, I'll have a "Mary Helen"


 Uncle Bob must have knocked out Uncle Doggie to get his hands on me...

It was a fun weekend!  Can't wait to do it again in May (when it's WARMER)!

No comments:

Post a Comment