Audrey is officially 18 pounds even! That's double her birth weight. She usually rolls over as soon as I put her on her back, except for in bed. She has been lifting up to get her tummy off the floor and has had a few crawling flops so I'm sure it won't be long before she figures it all out and I'm chasing her around the house. She's not really letting it stop her, though. She manages to get where she wants by rolling and spinning which is already keeping me on my toes.
She's gumming everything she can stick in her mouth, but I haven't yet seen any actual teeth.
She still sleeps around 12 hours a night if she doesn't wake up to daddy's voice on Skype in the middle of the night.
Her half-birthday is coming up so fast and then we'll be back visiting family.
That's all the updates I have to share right now. I'll leave you with the usual lineup of photos.
This was outside our window until the landlords chopped it down last week.
23 Weeks
24 weeks with her new hat for next winter






No comments:
Post a Comment