Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Need a little tongue?

As usual I'm doing this while nursing so I only have one free hand therefore the dialog will be minimal. I hope the pictures are enough!  You'll notice that Audrey's personality is developing and her tongue is her favorite way to express herself!

My parents took us to Maui for almost a week where we camped our way across the beautiful island...


On the road to Hana (actually at a campground a few minutes from Hana) on Maui

 Our VW camper and a cat staring my mom down from a nearby tree

 Haleakala in the distance




 7 sacred pools









 Red sand

 Black sand










 Cool flowers at the Garden of Eden

 Heading up Haleakala for sunset







 At Iao 
 A beach near Kihei
 The Aquarium

 I think she's hinting that she wants her tongue pierced...


 She loved the hammock

 Another beach
 Back on Oahu

 Cozy at home all squeaky clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment