Audrey turned 10 months. She was pretty squirmy, but measured at least 29.5." I think she was longer. Her weight has really plateaued at 21 pounds 9 ounces. She's constantly burning calories so I'm really not surprised. Her 10 month photo is a little different :)
August 4 The badge for Rex's job is called the crab so I am quick to grab crab stuff on sale. I am going to miss this little outfit with the crabby butt.August 7 I'm also going to miss her swing. She's way too big for it now.
August 13
August 14 - We don't really have a place to put a baby gate up to keep her in the living room so we've been putting whatever works in the way. This was the day that the ottoman-cooler-combo stopped being effective. She was so wedged in there we had to move the cooler to get her out.
September 2 More crabs. I was disappointed that the biggest size I could find was 12m so we are squeezing her into this as much as possible while we still can. Luckily it's been getting cooler at night so she actually needs the coverage.
September 5 Still love the monkey stuff
September 10 Anxious about tomorrow's Chargers game. It's finally football season!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment