Mom and I have been busy planning the quilt I'm going to make for Audrey's room, furniture shopping, etc. I hope things come together smoothly so we can start having people come see us in our new home since we'll finally live within driving distance of most :) The in-laws are coming from California for Easter.
Rocking her best Einstein impression.
Going to see the Christmas decorations at Opryland Hotel.
This is how daddies do hair.
Where's Audrey's hat?
Keeping traditions alive at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
Story time with Daddy
Christmas
A true Tennessee Christmas...
Progress on the house. The tile is in (that's the play room downstairs)
The floor guy decided the tile around the tub sucked so he redid it to match the floors. Shhhhh... don't tell the builder...
The hardwood is down. Looks like it's getting close to moving time! 4 more weeks! (I certainly hope they plan to CLEAN it first) After a lot of drama the appliance should be going in within the next week. I'm pretty pumped about my dual fuel stove and counter depth french door fridge! Oh, and I can't forget the convection microwave and hidden-button dishwasher. Yup, I'm finally going to have a REAL DISHWASHER!!!
I swear we did not do this, but I'm sure someone must have.
Visiting with Aunt Susie
And Uncle Ernie
We love our little pumpkin!
























No comments:
Post a Comment