Monday, October 3, 2011

September / 11 months of Audrey

September 14: Daddy swimming with his monkey
 Sept 15: She just can't seem to get close enough to Baby Einstein videos

 Sept 16: PAPAYA!
 tickle, tickle, tickle, EEE!
 Sept 17: Baby prison
 Waikiki aquarium
 She was climbing in the bubble window
 Some of you might find this outfit a little familiar, except for the missing crab on the butt.  Same outfit - her daddy put it on backwards!!  HA!  I eventually turned it around at a diaper change, but she spent most of the day with a huge crab on her abs.   :-D

 The view from Aloha Climbs - a place with rock climbing gear.
 Sept 20
 She doesn't show her chompers often so I have to take what I can get
 Sept 22 - Finally starting to earn her keep
 Sept 23 11 month old beauty


Welcome home BBQ for Rex's unit
Audrey being shy, as usual
 Mmmmm, rice chex
 Rex receiving his "participation award" (bronze star)


 Sept 24

 Sept 25 -"Come on, Chargers.  Don't let me down now..."
 Playing at Auntie Irma's house.  She had fun chasing the "kitty."
 And she was allowed to play with lots of BUTTONS!
 Sept 27 - Practicing yoga on some bright red canvas before I made it into some carseat/stroller bags for a friend
Oct 1 - Digging being on the scale.  She stayed on long after I weighed her.  21 lbs 12 oz, by the way.

We're having her birthday party a couple weeks early on Oct 10 when more of her friends will be in town.  The other unit is on block leave, though, so the party will still be small :(  Guess it will have to be quality, not quantity!  I'm still excited. 

In the meantime I'm working on Rex's least favorite 4-letter word... PLANning for our big move to the mainland.

p.s. CONGRATULATIONS to Kristi and Matt on their 6th bun in the oven!

1 comment: