Monday, December 3, 2012

November

Dancing in another pair of wool (in Bloom).  I know, I'm weird. I love her wool pants and so does she!
 Daddy had a chocolate cake for his birthday.  I didn't realize little monkey could get the lid off...

 Wake up, Daddy!!
 R got up for 2 seconds and someone gleefully stole his seat - and was clearly very satisfied with herself.
There was a children's cookie contest at church.  Audrey made pumpkin cookies and took a well deserved cappuccino break.  She managed to find the speed switch on the Kitchenaid mixer during the 3 seconds it took me to measure something so one of our walls is now pumpkin flavored.  Guess I'll have to paint.  She won the contest, by the way.  Full disclosure: winner was determined by drawing a name out of a hat.  She still had fun being carried to the front for everyone to look at her.  Little ham.
 R making himself at home for Thanksgiving at my parents' house.  That's an Irish coffee.
More goats when we went to get a Christmas tree at the only place around that offers pesticide free trees.  She loved running around the grounds and petting the goats.
 Always desperate to go on a "packpack" ride she climbs in every chance she gets.  Now that I think about it, maybe I should strap her in...
Visiting Nonno on our way to a midwife appointment on the other end of the world.  There won't be many more visits to McD since he's finally RETIRING in the new year.
 Waiting in line to see Santa at Bass Pro.  She loved everything... except Santa.  Maybe next year.
 R risked life and limb climbing around on the roof to give me lights.  He's already planning improvements for next time, but I'm very happy with the results.  


No comments:

Post a Comment