My cell phone ran out of memory so I finally cleared out the photos again. Okay, so I can obviously fill it in less than 3 months since V is in the first of them :) There are some cute videos that will have to wait a few days.
The first of many gratuitous sleeping photos...A. putting on a show while staying with my parents.
Aaaahhh, sisters...
She clearly has no idea she has been busted. This is actually from one chocolate chip. It's impressive, really, how much she can spread such a small amount of chocolate on her face.
Sleeping
Sleeping
Saleeping
There is a sleeping V on my legs in addition to the money you see.
*snore*
I think she might be broken.
This is how A shops.
Hey, I can control my torso!
A dressed herself.
Thanks for the PJs, Aunt Jen!
She came up with this "crown" all on her own. Her daddy was so proud he immediately showed everyone at work.
I left the room to take a shower and the chocomonster attacked.
Tornado warnings in the middle of the night are fun.
Snow day
After that picture I ran inside for 15 seconds. When I came back out poor little V was COVERED in snow.
A loved her special treat of homemade cocoa. All she really wanted was more marshmallows.
Story time at the library
Someone is finally taking a paci.
She was kind of cranky until she saw the water droplets on the sunroof.
It just figures that my diesel tank was full...











































No comments:
Post a Comment